Senior Android Engineer
Our client is a group of highly fuelled software engineering specialists that have helped build some of the most disruptive technology products for its customers over more than a decade. They have successfully helped dozens of large financial institutions execute on their digital product and enterprise software engineering initiatives.
Our client is developing a rich mobile app for a fast-growing start-up in Silicon Valley. They have the basics in place, and are building the API gateway and plan to build the apps purely native to start. This is why they need a strong Mobile Engineer (Android) to join the team and focus on Android development post-API layer.
• You will be working closely with a team of developers and designers building front-ends for Silicon Valley start-ups.
• You will have ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
• You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you want to).
• 10+ years of Android app development, including 6 years mobile development with solid Kotlin experience
• Must have unit/integration testing experience,
• Experience with Gradle and Android Build System,
• Very good English skills (B2+).