Purpose of the role:
Design, build and maintain frontend applications using the appropriate coding and scripting languages, content management tools and other related software applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with a team of developers and designers building frontends for Silicon Valley
- Care and fight for the end-user experience and contribute to raising the baseline of what is the UI/UX industry standard.
- Take ownership and responsibility for what you do, the huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project allows for this
- Build relationships with developers in Poland,San Francisco, Cape Town and Brazil.
B degree and 7+ years of experience as Frontend Developer,
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors,
- Preferably experience in React (other frameworks like Angular,
- Vue also possible, but if you want to work in React at the end),
- Independent problem solving, but also being an excellent team player,
- Good command of English (written & spoken),
- Familiarity with Git, front-end tools and bundlers,
- Commercial experience.