Our client is an Aviation MRO based in the Mideast, the successful candidate will report directly to the Team Manager within Aeronautical Engineering Squadron.
Provide day to day advise and/or work activities to RSAF officers on matters pertaining to the Aircraft Systems.
Provides advice and work for all RSAF aircraft systems assistance/technicians issues assistance/technician issues.
Enhance RSAF Depot Level general maintenance repairs, and modifications on al RSAF aircraft.
Education & Experience
- Level 7 or higher AFSC code 2A3X2 Integrated Avionics Systems Technician.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Depot Level Integrated Avionics Systems Technician.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in aircraft/aerospace integrated avionics technician
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in fighter, transport, rotary, and/or unmanned aircraft systems of Integrated Avionics Systems Technician.
- Read and use engineering drawings, retrofit installation diagrams, and aircraft Technical Order publications.
- Have knowledge of standard aircraft components, materials, composites, metals, fabrication practices, aviation hardware, integration and proper applications in design with a thorough understanding of the use and application of aircraft technical data.
- Depot level structure repair and modification skills
- Depot level general composite repair and modifications skills
- Read blueprints and manufacture parts from drawings
- A working knowledge of international regulation and policy for military and civil aviation as well as International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Good written and verbal communication in the English Language
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Computer literate and advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- A Good all-round awareness of RSAF processes and procedures
- All round awareness of RSAF processes and procedures, programmes, supplier’s equipment manufacturer (OEM) Government to Government standards agencies, International Standards Agencies and academic/research establishments
Salary offer will be discussed our client pays full relocation expenses and the salary on offer is tax free, along with generous expat benefits, including free housing and utilities, medical aid and annual air ticket home.