Our client is an Aviation MRO based in the Mideast the successful candidate will reports directly to the Team Manager within Directorate of Aeronautical Engineering
Provide day to day advise to RSAF officers on matters pertaining to the airworthiness certification of civilian and military type aircraft for all RSAF manned and unmanned aircraft.
Provides a primary point of contact for RSAF airworthiness certification of aircraft and/or related products and enhances RSAF engineering capabilities and aircraft sustainment.
Education & Experience
- Engineering Degree BEng in Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering
- Master’s Degree advantageous
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the field of aerospace, aeronautical structural and or systems engineering disciplines for civil and/or military aircraft and equipment, in the area of airworthiness certification/critical aircraft safety.
- Expert knowledge and training on Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)Order 8130.2G, Airworthiness Certification of Aircraft and Related Products International Civilian Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Airworthiness Manual Document 9760, European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Airworthiness Certificates Part 21, and/or General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) Regulation Section 8 Airworthiness of Aircraft
- Experience to develop and integrate concepts that involves requirements, design, prototyping, production, testing, training and logistic support in all phases of the weapon system life cycle, including all aspects of technical program that involve trade-off of performance, life-cycle costs, risk, producibility, supportability, testability and other engineering requirements
- Skills to perform highly technical expertise and guidance in solving complex engineering problems and perform in all phases of electronics/microelectronics development/integration/implementation and analysis
- Participate in electronics/microelectronics evaluations for tasks being performed
- Good written and verbal communication in the English Language
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Computer literate and advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of aviation quality management system s continued airworthiness and project management
- All round awareness of RSAF processes and procedures, programmes, supplier’s equipment manufacturer (OEM) Government to Government standards agencies, International Standards Agencies and academic/research establishments
Salary offer will be discussed our client pays full relocation expenses and the salary on offer is tax free, along with generous expat benefits, including free housing and utilities, medical aid and annual air ticket home.